Referral Form for Restart Kits
The purpose of this form is to request Restart Kits.
Refugee Care Collective partners with local resettlement agencies: Catholic Charities of Oregon, Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon, IRCO, and Lutheran Community Services Northwest.
This program is for Reception and Placement (R&P) cases only. Clients must meet the following criteria:
- R&P cases who will arrive in Oregon within the next 14 days, or have arrived within the past 30 days at the time of referral.
- Families of 3 people or more, who live in their own home:
- Parents with children under 18 years of age in the household.
- A single parent with children under 18 years of age in the household.
- Grandparents or legal guardians with children under 18 years of age in the household.
- Elderly couples who cannot pursue employment.
The Restart Kit List can be viewed here. As long as we have Restart Kits in stock, we will provide one of each kit per request, with additional Bedding Kits for larger families.
Criteria and guidelines for our Restart Kits Service can be viewed here.
Our team will be in touch with you, confirming the available Restart Kits for each client along with pickup information. Thank you for your work!
"*" indicates required fields
Subscribe to our newsletter